Monday, February 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!


It has been a long 53 years but the old geezer has finally made it and with most of his teeth and practically all of his hair! Where has the time gone? I figure during his life he has played somewhere around 700 basketball games, slept about 135,400 hours, eaten close to 636 gallons of ice cream, hunted wild animals and such about 25 years of his life, created 6 beautiful children and 2 wonderful grandchildren. What more could you ever expect? Happy Birthday Russell J. We think the world of you and want to wish you a Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Matt and Paige Cahoon said...

WHATEVER YOU DO...DON'T LOOK AT THE "HERE" PART OF WHAT JON SAID!!!! I THINK IT IS SOME KIND OF VIRUS THING!

Anywho...Happy Birthday Daddy!! I am glad you guys finally updated your blog, it's getting kind of lonely only having Cassidy and me with updated blogs!! I love you so much and I am glad I was one of those 6 BEAUTIFUL children! Dad you are the greatest and I will argue with anyone that disagrees!! I love you a million trillion forever and ever!! And I also love mom to infinity and beyond!!

Fatty said...

Happy Birthday Daddy!!! I didn't forget...you were on your phone when I tried to call and I just never got back to trying again! I hope you had a great day!!!

Love yoU!!

Cass and fam